Monday, July 29, 2013

The House Goddess

After much ado waiting, Ive decided to go ahead and make the first post since the revision be one to explain a bit more about not only who I am (cause some of you dont know)  and why the revision in the first place.

 First, let me start off with, the only reason the "old" had to become "new" is because of Google's policy on adult content. With this said, the "old" moved to a new location and the "new" had to be something a little more family based.

 This just really shows you that one can be a naughty little vixen as well as a typical House Goddess.

 So welcome the the new.

 Now this is going to take many by surprise!

 See, not only am I a sex-pert, and love helping others with learning as much as they can on the subject. Im also a Modern day Brady Bunch mom!
 Thats right, as of yesterday (July 28) I became the step mom of two, and was already a mother of two.
 Not only am I the modern day momma, but I am also a typical old fashion House Goddess..
 This is nothing like a house wife!
 A House Goddess, is one who does everything, on top of working outside the home as well. A Goddess by design!

 So this new and improved blog, is going to be dedicated to the how to, why, what the hell, and oh my gods of being a mother, a step mother, a new wife, and an ex wife, along with all the other amazing things life has to offer.

 So as always.. sit back, and enjoy and let this journey begin!